The Self Directed Job Search is not a workshop. It is an independent job search activity where participants will join the R&I area and work on their own. Participants are free to work on their own schedule.
- It's Self-Directed services for clients who are looking for a job in an independent manner but just require the resources to do so
- Career planning tools to help you determine the best career for you
- Tip sheets relating to topics such as job search, networking, résumés, cover letters, interviews
- Internet access to search online for potential employers and job opportunities
- Participants will receive a hand-out package with tips and resources to access job leads and /or employers.
To attend, just come to TEC and meet in the R&I area.